Today Cricket Match Prediction. Who Will Win Today's Match?
Today Cricket Match Prediction, India vs South Africa, 3rd T20 Match. Who Will Win, On June 14, 2022
on Tue Jun 14 2022
Table of Contents
The 3rd T20 match of the South Africa tour of India, 2022 is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 14th June 2022 at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam.
South Africa tour of India, 2022 3rd T20 Match Overview
India had disappointed its fans in India and around the world. They had lost both T20 matches played till now and are just one match away from losing the series. The bowling department of India failed in the first match and the batting order failed in the second match. On the other side, South Africa had been just superb on this tour of India. They had won both T20 matches played earlier. They have to win just one out of three remaining matches. We don’t think that South Africa is going to make some changes in the final playing eleven for this match. India can make some changes and can also test some players from the bench strength.
India won 12 matches in a row before the start of this series and now they had lost two matches in a row in the home series against South Africa. Rahul Dravid said in the first press conference of this t20 series that they have a lot of expectations from young talent founded in IPL like Umran Malik and Arshdeep Singh but these bowlers had not been good in his home series. The batting order of India was not impressive in the previous match. They could manage to score just 148 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shreyas Iyer was the highest run-scorer in the previous match with 40 runs on 35 balls with the help of two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Ishan Kishan also performed well with the bat and scored 34 runs on 21 balls and smashed three boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning.
Dinesh Karthik remained not out after scoring 30 runs and smashed two boundaries and the same huge sixes. The bowling department of India performed well in the previous match but they failed to defend the target of 149 runs. Avesh Khan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar are leading the bowling department of India with Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Harshal Patel, Axar Patel, and Shreyas Iyer the leading bowlers in India. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the highest wicket-taker in the previous match with four wickets to his name in four overs against just 13 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal and Harshal Patel picked one wicket each while Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, and Hardik Pandya were the bowlers who could not manage to pick any wicket.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa had an outstanding start to this tour of India which many of us were not expecting. They had won the both played matches earlier and now they have a golden chance to win this series of three matches. The way how the bowling department of South Africa was just superb. They leaked 148 runs in 20 overs. Kagiso Rabada, Kagiso Rabada, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, and Anrich Nortje are the key bowlers of South Africa. Nortje was the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs while he was charged for 36 runs. Maharaj, Pretorius, Parnell, and Rabada picked one wicket each.
The batting order of South Africa was not impressive in the previous match but they chased the target of 149 runs in 18.2 overs. Heinrich Klaasen was the only successful batter from the side of South Africa who scored 81 runs on just 46 balls and smashed seven boundaries and five huge sixes during his inning. Temba Bavuma also performed well with the bat and scored 35 runs. David Miller remained not out after scoring 20 runs. The big names of South Africa like Reeza Hendricks, Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der Dussen, and Wayne Parnell could not even enter into a double-figure. They have to perform well to compete with the strong team of India.
South Africa assie van der Dussen, David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Dwaine Pretorius, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Temba Bavuma (c), Reeza Hendricks.
India T20 History and Stats
India had played a total of 161 T20 matches so far. They won 104 matches while other teams won 53 matches. 4 matches for India were ended with no result.
South Africa T20 History and Stats
South Africa had played 149 T20 matches right now with 88 wins to their name while they had lost 60 matches. Their one match was ended with no result.
India vs South Africa T20 History and Stats
India had played 17 T20 matches against South Africa where they won 9 matches while South Africa had won 8 matches.
According to the match prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India a favorite team in this match, Some of the key factors are mentioned below:
India had lost both matches but still, they are a favorite team to win this match
India will play this match with some young players
India has a deeper and far more powerful batting lineup
The bowling unit of India is much stronger than in South Africa
India has better six-hitting capability when we compare it with South Africa
Home ground conditions can help India
India has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to South Africa, so the winning chances of India for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 52% chance to win this match South Africa has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd T20 Match match between India and South Africa is going to be played at Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. A total of 190 can be difficult for batting second to chase.
The weather forecast in Visakhapatnam on match day is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain but that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
IND vs SA Fantasy Tips
Captain: Q de Kock Vice-Captain: David Miller R Van der Dussen, S Iyer, Ishan Kishan, Y Chahal, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, A Nortje, D Pretorius, H Pandya
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 14th June 2022
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Stadium: Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium
Location: Visakhapatnam, India
Ends: Vizzy End, DV Subba Rao End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Andhra
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 104
Average 2nd Inns scores: 105
Highest total recorded: 127/7 (20 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Lowest total recorded: 82/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs IND
Highest score chased: 127/7 (20 Ov) by AUS vs IND
Temba Bavuma(c), Reeza Hendricks, Dwaine Pretorius, Rassie van der Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen(w), David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Tristan Stubbs, Lungi Ngidi, Marco Jansen, Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram.